Wednesday 3 July 2013

WHO I AM!

I am the Nagal. (Pronounced nah-hal.) This is Toltec terminology for a being put on eart specifically to lead others to freedom. It also, I might add, someone who has gone through a long and arduous training in order to rightfully claim this title. This is the basic fact. To gain a more in-depth understanding of this you will have to go to the Toltec Teachings themselves. www.toltec-foundation.org. For several reasons which i will not go into here, it is not my job or role to explain the teachings to people. You can though, easily do this for yourself, either on-line, or in the books that Theun Mares himself published.

I am a writer, composer, graphic artist, in a professional sense. The fact I am so versatile and can work well in these fields simutaneously, must give you some clue as to the unusual nature of the Nagal being. Now this is the right side exlanation. The left side explanation is that I am a doorway to Spirit. This in effect means that if you are near me, you will be able to access any knowledge you feel, you are in need of, with the provisio, I cannot personally predict what form that knowledge will take, and it will be up to you to work with that in any manner you choose. If you come to me to learn something pecific, for example Toltec Movement, then everything will be fairly straightforward, providing of course, you have the common sense to put into practice that which I show you. If you come to me about the path of freedom itself, then you must first, take on board three things.
1. As all new knowledge comes to us in the form of irrational feeling, then how you, interpret that, is up to you. If though, you fall into that common trap, of assuming, these new feelings you are having, are somehow to do with me, you are failing to see that all knowledge originates within the individual. You blame the coffee for making you tense when in all fairness, it was your choice, to drink the coffee. i.e. Don't shoot the messenger!
2. You must also aquaint yourself with the toltec teachings for the right side as contained in Volume One, Return of the Warriors. Theun Mares. 1995. I repeat. it is not my role now to actively impart the teachings and I do not need to take on apprentices as it was done in the old tradition. I will only do this under special circumstances. I have now talked to enough turkeys to know. cluck cluck, don't cut it.
3. You must also face a fundamental fact. The path of freedom is for those people who have at some point in their lives made a concious choice to be REAL. Regardless of the price they have to pay in society's terms. Being real is for example, expressing a negative emotion regardless of how that impacts on your self image. Be honest with yourself. If your self image is more important than being real, the path of freedom is not for you. Neither will I waste my time trying to encourage you to empower yourself. If you haven't made this concious choice to be real, what itmeans is you will be unable to submit to the guidance of the Nagal, something absolutely neccessary considering what an untenable labyrith awareness has now become.
If on other hand, this is honestly the case, it would help if you looked at my art work, listened to my spoken word and songs. Read a little of my writing, in order to get a better feel  FEEL of what the path of freedom is all about. My creative work is all coded with the path of freedom, but not ia literal way. Then it would be good to ask yourself intelligent questions about it. why for ex.  why is it weird? Different from the norm? What is it trying to say to me???? Not rocket science.

Finally. I am a trained numerologist in the Toltec System. Now this is not like popular numerology whichis hazy and inaccurate at the best of times. No. The Toltec system will accurately show you, all those areas in your life, and all the issues connected with them, that are preventing you from materialising your power in the way you want to. Toltec Numerolgy simply is the most powerful self empowerment tool available.

Finally finally. I really do wish everyone success on their path. I do care. Only you cannot turn an apple into an onion, as so many people would have it. You have to work with the apple. That damn apple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment